You are invited to attend special worship services designed to help us remember and reflect upon the last week of Jesus’ life, His death and resurrection. Monday to Thursday services will be held at 7:00 p.m.
About Chartwell Clarkson Office
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Chartwell Clarkson Office contributed a whooping 28 entries.
Entries by Chartwell Clarkson Office
Members Meeting (Jan 20, 2019) At our June 2018 AGM the members asked the elders to reconsider the governance and financial oversight of Saga Summer Camps, including seeking member approval for the Saga Summer Camp budget. Because summer camp preparation needs to begin in January, we are inviting you to a members meeting on January […]
For many people Christmas is a difficult time. Since 2014, several churches in Clarkson and Lorne Park have provided a Quiet Christmas Service as an opportunity to reflect and pray, away from the busy Christmas season. Join us at Clarkson Community Church for a service hosted and led by Clarkson Community Church, Lorne Park Baptist […]
ClarksonBIA 2018 XMasPoster v3
What: Junction Weekend Retreat Begins: Meet at Clarkson Community Church at 6pm, Friday Nov. 30 Ends: Clarkson Community Church – 4pm on Sunday Dec. 2 Who: Anyone grades 9-12 (Bring your friends!) Cost: $65 What to Bring: We will be spending time outdoors, so you will need to bring warm clothes and shoes suitable for […]
Join us on Saturday October 27, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. There will also be bouncy castles, pony rides, roaming entertainers, live music and refreshments.
Join us at 10 am, every Sunday at:
Clarkson Community Church
1880 Lakeshore Road West,
Mississauga, ON. L5J 1J7
- Tuesday April 9, 2019 Holy Week 2019 South MississaugaApril 9, 2019 - 9:17 pm
- Sunday April 14 , 2019 Clarkson Community Church Holy Week ServicesApril 9, 2019 - 8:52 pm
- Thursday February 14, 2019 Parents Night OutFebruary 5, 2019 - 10:33 pm
- Members Meeting Sunday January 20thDecember 31, 2018 - 4:37 pm
- Sunday April 14, 2019 Palm SundayApril 15, 2019 - 5:54 pm
- Sunday April 7, 2019 Love your Neighbour: “Love one Another… for them And for us”April 8, 2019 - 3:12 pm
- Sunday March 31, 2019 Love your Neighbour (in your spare time…)April 1, 2019 - 1:14 pm
- Sunday March 24 2019 Love your Neighbour: WorkMarch 25, 2019 - 6:06 pm